When reviewing feedback about an eBay member in consideration of buying from or selling to them, feedback comments provide specific, human forms of information that can tell you as much or more about a trader's performance than all the statistics and numbers in the world.
Examples of common "positive" comments include things like:
- "Delivered as advertised! Thanks!"
- "A+, great seller!"
- "Great product, fast shipping! Thanks very much!"
- "Shipping trouble, but seller addressed it quickly. A+"
- "No problems with this buyer, thanks for buying!"
- "Fast payment, super friendly buyer!"
- "Thanks for your purchase and please come again."
Examples of common "negative" comments include things like:
- "Item horrible, refuses exchange. Dispute opened."
- "Took weeks to ship with no communication. Do not buy!"
- "Item overpriced, poor quality. Would not buy again."
Comments can include not only initial reactions to or reports about trading activity, but also replies and follow-ups to feedback comments left by others.
To see feedback comments about a particular eBay member, click on the feedback score next to their member ID on any item listing page or around eBay's blogs, reviews and guides, my world pages, or other parts of eBay's community environment.