From the article: How do I contact eBay directly?
In recent months eBay has become more and more difficult to contact. How-to articles on making contact have to be updated regularly due to continuous changes, and customers are increasingly frustrated at the difficulty of getting personalized help. Have you managed to contact eBay directly? How did you do it? What was your experience with eBay customer service like? Do you have tips for others that need help from eBay? Share Your Story
- i sold sm stuff on ebay wich worked out to aruond 2$25 thay charged $70 i sent an email to this day have never got a reply from ebay so be cerful of ebay as i will never sell on ebay agen this hapend 6month ago
- —Guest gary
- it is getting worse and worse. Shite customer sevice
- —Guest trev
they got to keep what i bought
- i bought a gas powered chainsaw on apr the 13th or 14th and they were payed by pay/pal then on the 19th of apr they sent me a e mail and told me that they we relocating and the saw's they had was damaged so bad that they could not send them so did i want my money refuned or did i ant to wait tell they got a new shipment in so i wrote back and told them i would wait. so on may 1st i checked my ebay purchase history and ebay said to send the seller a email so i did and i told them just what i telling you here. so ebay opend a case and the seller refunde my account but i told them i did not want a refund that i wanted the saw but that did nit happen on may1st i seen them on line at ebay selling the same saw i bought( so i think ebay should have made them send me the saw as i waited for it but they didn't i think the sellers do this s because they now that there not had repsonable. so tell what you think??????????????.
- —Guest 9154 margaret
- Looking for a way to change information on my PayPal. Can't seem to contact anyone!!!
- —Guest Beverly Shoemaker
I didn't get my part that i paid for
- I won the auction And paid the 179.00 and I checked the mailing search thing and It said it was accepted in Illineos that state next to Indiana So I contact the seller a couple times and told them to check it out and if nothing else give me a refund and I heard from them and they said they would check it out and that's the last I heard from them can you please help me .
- —Guest firstname.lastname@example.org
did not get order109-3606909-6952233
- It was a three disc set of Avatar, it showed it was delivered, but I never got it. I just want my money back!
- —Guest hawkwicca
- What really sucks about ebay is the feedback situation. It doesn't matter to ebay that you have always gotten positive feedback but one jackass can write whatever theyd like and mess you feedback score up and customer service answer is always, "well we can't remove it."
- —Guest ebay sucks
- Is there anyway to speak to a support person by phone?
- —Guest Rogena smith
Is eBay serious
- I've asked for contact several times, I,ve asked for chief excutive numbers, I complained. Yet all the replies are the same. Are they for real. A profit making non customer focus organisation!!!!
- —Guest Extremely bad service
EBAY's replacement for parcel post is $$
- I've been trying to contact someone at ebay who can explain why they cancelled parcel post and did not pick up standard post. Why is parcel select more expensive than priority mail? Its certainly not comparable in price with parcel post which was rebranded standard post by the post office. Come on Ebay, we all lose money when service goes downhill and shipping costs go up. More and more items are becoming uneconomical to sell on ebay because there is no low price shipping option. Everyone loses until Ebay pulls there head out of the sand and helps us get back our standard post!
- —Guest Randy
- Called 866-540-3229, got through within 2 minutes, got help within 20. Problem resolved in my favor!
- —Guest Susanne Friend
item never received
- paid for item, never got it, seller is no longer an ebay member What the F. goes on around here? "Buyer Protection????"
- —Guest suzy fischer
Amazon is way to shop, not eBay
- I used to like to shop on eBay. But, not anymore. Amazon customer service is superior to eBay 1000 times. Trying to contact eBay by phone is a joke. So frustrating talking with foreign customer service. eBay is just trying to rip off both sellers and buyers. And, there is no help exists.
- —Guest James
what does this mean???
- I can't resolve my problem as you tell me my name is wrong and my password is wrong????? i have no idea how to contact someon to correct this issue????? There seem to be NO way for me to contact your company my e-mail is email@example.com Please contact me!!!!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!
- —Guest jeanayer123
E-bay cancelled my account
- I was on E-bay for 12 years.At the end of December they cancelled my account,because of the almost 500 items I sold last year,about 5 or 6 people complained about me on that stupid seller dashboard.I was getting almost all positive feedback,but since the seller dashboard is done anonomously,you don't know who is complaining,what item they are referring to,and what the complaint is.Since my items described were at 1.34% they suspended my account after 12 years.They don't care about the sellers.They always take the side of the buyers.About 2 yeras ago I complained after a buyer complained about something that wasnt my fault and gave me negative feedback.They actuall removed it and told me that I was lucky thay did so because they oly side with the sellers in cases like this 1% of the time!can you beleive this crap!This is atotal ufair playing field.E-bay workers are a bunch robots who are programed into saying what they are told to say and you can never talk to the people U really need t
- —Guest Schintzus
1-15 of 167Next