Petition against ebay!
- Hey everyone, I would really appreciate it if you would please sign my petition if ebay have been biased towards you when a buyer has opened a case then stolen money from you! - or if they have mistreated you in any other way! I am aiming at 1000 signatures then I will post it to my local financial ombudsman along with my take on the matter and will shove it in ebay’s face too. Probably the press somehow too...Ebay shouldn’t get away with this anymore!! http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/sellers-screwed-by-ebay/ They have been vile torwards me and other people I know...they are so biased! I called ebay and they skip around the point still being biased. They shouldn't get away with it anymore! Sign the petition in hope that maybe it'll knock some sense in to them!
- —Guest BarbiePrincess
- Ebay had free insertion fees for fixed prices, so i was doing that. I notied i was putting some of my itmes in the wrong category, so i edited my listings in buld, then it charged me a freaking insertion fee for the 12 items i revised, after it had told me that it was free. Thanks a lot ebay!
- —Guest xdczvf
Nothing But Circular Replonse
- Successfully contacted eBay "customer support". Could never resolve log in issue. Can's close account because I can't log in. Asked customer service to close account, they agreed. Received email telling me "We're writing to let you know we've interrupted the process to close your account. All related account information will now be visible by other eBay-registered users, and you should have full access to all areas on our site that require you to sign in." Called again, and the was told that it was closed. There needs to be a legal entity that can go after these type of organizations to protect the consumer.
- —Guest LivedeBayHell
- I have not been able to contact Ebay not personal voice. no email not phone., I purchase an item.,they sent me the wrong one so I am stock with something I have no use for., What is the matter? have you got so big that you have not time for customers??
- —Guest Mark Ucvkless
They DO help!
- I received pos f/b on an item that I was unable to collect. The seller didn't seem to mind and said he'd got other people locally to buy the car. Then he left f/b viz, "smelly wierdo tryed to offer me sex as payment when he turned up! discusting!!!" [Spelling awful!] I tried 4 times to get this removed using Customer support because it was Inappropriate feedback to no avail. This P.M. I phoned the call line with a pin number and the nice man on the other end removed it while I was on the line. Well done Ebay!
- —Guest Shamus
I hate Ebay and PayPal
- I've had issues with both Ebay and PayPal and with someone would offer an alternative to both. Their "customer service" is horrendous. I shoudn't have just had to call their phone number (with a 15-minute access code!) right now just to get an email address where I could submit a complaint regarding their seller policies. They make it so difficult to leave feedback.
- —Guest Vanessa
About unpaid item
- On the I won the bidding I pay the item with my credit card and then eBay said the item is unpaid.
- —Guest Carlos Paires
eBay customer support sucks?
- In this glorious free market world of ours where rubbish businesses go to the wall, how is it that eBay's customer service is so appalling & yet they are still in business? How is it that rival online auction houses haven't caught up with and over-taken eBay who offer decent and realistic customer support? I mean there was a rival Yahoo auction site at one stage then that mysteriously folded. I thought it was basically illegal to operate a business monopoly anyway: where is the healthy competition out there???
- —Guest phaeton
Ebay Support number worked!!!
- THANK YOU jennycook1989 who wrote: "Their Customer Support number is: 866-540-3229. Then just press # is you don't have a pin number —Guest jennycook1989" I actually got right through (well, they first make youlisten to "helpful suggestions" to be sure you need someone) Am awaiting final resolution.
- —Guest witsend
Help is impossible if locked out
- like other users here, I am locked out ofmy account. Email was at old employer, and password doesn't work. Managed to get a reset PIN, but when I tried to use it, immediately upon receipt then I'm told due to account inactivity they can't reset. There seems to be no way to get a live person to help me, just get sent round and round in cicles. hit the "call us" button, get asked the problem, and funneled into the help secition, but NOT given a way to contact them. Or asked to sign in, hit guest, and again, funneled back in. Am I in ebay pergatory for not buying for a couple of years???
- —Guest witsend
- sold an item to brazil - 12" vinyl buyer complained it was rippled - hmmm not when I sent it - ebay took £81 from my paypal a/c - I offered a full refund when item came back - 16 days later buyer asks for 50% back - I escalate - ebay fall in favour of buyer - buyer now sent mail saying he's not sending it back nor giving me a + but how does one relay this to ebay.com - without spending 81 quid on a b***y phone call!
- —Guest explugger
- I am having issues finding items on ebay with the new changes. Yesterday the site was one way and when I logged on today, and did a search, the setup was completely different. It's telling me there are only like 3 results for the keyword I was searching for, and I know there are hundreds in this category. I looked and looked for an email to contact Ebay and could find none. I don't have time to call them, and they of course do not give an option to contact them by Email. NOTE: I am visually impaired and use a screen reading program (text to Speech) to read the computer to me, so it's very agrivating and virtually impossible to navigate search results on Ebay now.
- —Guest Agrivated Ebay Buyer
- Call us its bad idea. I will get up at 3 AM because not live in USA.
- —Guest Mikhail
- I HAVE NEVER READ SO MANY NEGATIVE COMMENTS ON EBAY.....MORE THAN THE AVERAGE. THEY MAKE A BUNDLE ON USE AND DO NOT PROVIDE ADEQUATE SUPPORT. THEY KNOW THAT THEY HAVE US BY THE 'TITS'..
- —Guest zipzapdo
Class Action Suit
- Since so many of us have had issues with e-Bay, can we do a class action suit and take e-Bay to court for not holding true to their Buyer Protection plan? If so, I'm in.
- —Guest Laura