- Loss of deposit or payment in full in the case of non-receipt of the vehicle in question
- Loss in case the vehicle was stolen
- Undisclosed liens
- Differences in the make, model, year, or odometer reading of the vehicle from those advertised in the Motors listing
- Missing and unobtainable titles
- Undisclosed salvage, rebuild/unrebuildable/reconstructed, scrapped/destroyed, junk, lemon, manufacturer buyback, or water damage brand status
- Undisclosed needed major repairs of over $1,000 at time of purchase
Buyers of major vehicles in eBay Motors auctions are automatically enrolled in VPP at the time of payment. Those needing to take advantage of VPP should see eBay’s reimbursement process details.
Buyers have up to 30 days from the time of purchase to submit a reimbursement request citing VPP guidelines and protection.