Your My eBay Page
- Can always be accessed at http://my.ebay.com.
- Can also always be accessed by clicking on "My eBay" at the top of any eBay page.
On your My eBay page you will find clickable lists of:
- All listings on which you've recently bid (with green-colored prices for those that you are winning).
- All auctions you've recently won or purchases you've recently made.
- All items you are currently selling (with green-colored prices for those that have earned bids).
- All items you have recently sold.
- Items you are currently watching.
- A list of your favorite sellers and/or searches.
- Links to useful eBay site tools.
- Links to change or view your user account or profile.
- Links to your seller account (i.e. fees owed) in order to view or pay off your fees balance.
My eBay in Detail
When you visit the My eBay page, you'll see your My eBay summary page, which displays a customizable summary of your current eBay activity. On the left side of your My eBay summary page you'll see a navigation bar that includes links to all of the basic areas in the My eBay system:
- The My eBay buying tools are used to manage the auctions that you're watching, your outstanding bids, the items you've bought or won, and items you bid on but didn't win.
- The My eBay selling tools are used to manage your own item listings, the items you've sold, and the items you've listed that haven't sold.
- The The My eBay message system is used to manage your transaction-related communication with eBay and eBay members.
- The My eBay favorites page gives you easy access to your favorite searches and sellers on eBay so that you can find items you'd like to purchase much more quickly.
- The My eBay account tools are used to manage your eBay account, including such details as your feedback profile, name, address, contact information, and eBay seller fees.
As a regular eBay user you'll quickly become familiar with many of the features in your My eBay page. The more proficient with My eBay you are, the more easily you'll be able to locate items you wish to buy, win auctions at your preferred price, and sell items for the best possible amount.